Become a Member!You can get involved with the many watershed activities and decisions being made right now when you join the Zumbro Watershed Partnership.
Donate Online or By Mail
Becoming a member is as easy as donating online by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button below or printing the form below and sending it in along with your tax-deductible membership dues.
Or click here to download the form as a PDF
Why Become a ZWP Member? Here are our top 10 reasons:
- Help keep the water we drink, fish and swim in clean.
- Learn how to be a good steward of the land.
- Play a part in restoring and protecting water and habitat for wildlife.
- Support local outreach and education on water topics.
- Work with other member organizations and individuals to coordinate efforts and share what works.
- Work together to influence decisions by local agencies that impact water health in our watershed.
- Receive advance notice of water-related special events.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, The ZWP Current, with information on water education and projects across the watershed.
- Voting privileges at our annual Spring Members' Meeting.
- Pass down clean water and a healthy environment to future generations.
ZWP Membership Form
YES! I want to be a partner in "cleaning, protecting, and enjoying" the Zumbro River and its watershed.
Enclosed is my tax-deductible gift of:
____ $35 Friend ____ Renewal Membership
____ $60 Guide (Family Membership) ____ New Membership
____ $100 Navigator
____ $250 Guardian
____ $500 Protector
____ $1,000 Steward
____ $5,000 Benefactor
If new, can we include your name in the new members list for 2012? ____ Yes ____ No
Email: _____________________________________Phone: __________________________________________
Address: ___________________________________ City: ______________________ State: ____ Zip: _________
How did you learn about ZWP? __________________________________________________________________
Zumbro Watershed Partnership
1485 Industrial Dr. NW, Room 102
Rochester, MN 55901